Monday, September 21, 2015

The Concert That Wasn't / Yet To Be


Well, this has been a very interesting month dudes and dudettes. I would have hit 101 total concerts this month. But the music gods are angry. I was to have seen Tim McGraw and hit #99, then witness The Who at #100, then be blown away by AC/DC at #101. Well, we live in an imperfect world where imperfect things happen. Earlier this month The Who postponed their tour due to lead singer Rodger Daltrey having meningitis. So that change brought AC/DC into the #100 spot. Which was going to be GREAT! Then just days before the McGraw show, it was cancelled. So now, I'm not hitting #101 heck. I'm not even hitting #100. This isn't that big of a deal, but the gods of music threw off my blogs rhythm! My first blog post was all about seeing AC/DC. It was supposed to come around full circle! Oh well, wasn't meant to follow my master plan! >.< At least The Who simply postponed. Tim McGraw however was near the end of his tour and is soon to be busy promoting a new album. So he just cancelled the shows completely. So concert #100 will belong to Rascal Flatts. Which is cool. I  really enjoy their performances. This will be my 3rd round of Rascal Flatts. I never thought a Country show would be my 100th. It is what it is, so giddy up!

The Month of October is going to be pretty sweet though. I've got Luke Bryan  on October 17th and the first night of Knottfest October 23rd. Knottfest will be my 2nd time seeing Korn and I believe my 6th time seeing Judas Priest.Two very exciting bands to see back to back. Sounds like Dan's October dream come true.

In a possible turn of events, I might see the Foo Fighters this coming Thursday in Chula Vista,CA courtesy of the groovacious lady, Shannon White. Who btw, will be contributing to the blog WeGoToConcerts.BlogSpot.com very soon! Providing all sorts of great concert stories. My buddy Jeremy Porras has already made his first contribution to the collective. Check all that good stuff out bros. So maybe Foo Fighters will align the stars and correct the path my blog is on. I'd like AC/DC to sit at #100 just because it feels right! Ok?

P.S. Black Sabbath Tickets Came In The Mail
 




Remember to "Like" and "Follow" help me share the love of concerts!
WeGoToConcerts.blogspot.com
Instagram: @dangoestoconcerts
Facebook.com/DanGoesToConcerts
Twitter: @Groovatational

8 comments:

  1. Korn is my favourite and the fest was better than ever.... buy film tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. The musicians is very interesting and i really want go to attend this concert. meet & greet luton airport

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the number of great ideas you can find the better solutions for problems.Meet and greet at Luton airport

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting and informative blog about Rascal Flatts. Gatwick Parking

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really interesting facts about the band .
    gatwick park

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be their with a couple of my friends. How to get the tickets?
    Heathrow car parks

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Concert That Wasn't / Yet To Be is an amazing show I must say and this is now a must visit one for all of us. Thank you for the share

    ReplyDelete

Return Of The Dreads Tour

It's been too long. About 10 years since I last saw Rob Zombie .  The first time I had ever seen Rob Zombie was a one off show in at the...