Tuesday, October 13, 2015

My 100th Concert

Well, we've reached a milestone. I've been to now 100 total concerts as of last Saturday October 3rd. Feels like I've got this new awesome credibility. Now I have to buckle down and hit 200 twice, three, maybe four times as fast but until we get there, I'm just grateful to have grown up well off enough to have seen so many concerts. I've also been very blessed to have good friends and family that know how to show me a good time. Whether it's a Christmas present, birthday present, or just because I'm awesome, I've managed to attend 100 memorable and wonderful shows


Photo Credit: Orange County Register
Now let's take a look at the band that pushed me into 100 total concerts. Rascal Flatts, certainly an odd turn of events, but I'll take it. I say it's odd because my 100th concert was turning out to be The Who and country was never much my taste in music. But when your lovely girlfriend is your main concert buddy who loves country, you find yourself at many country concerts which has been rewarding in many ways and has actually harvested a taste for country music in my heart but ladies and gentlemen she goes and sees my metal bands with me, so that's what true love looks like :-p. 

This was our third time seeing Rascal Flats, and I am always pleased. Jay Flats has an intense voice and is just so spot on live. He delivers each hit with so much energy. This has been a hard working country act for about 15 years and having released 9 studio albums. With that body of work and commitment, it's no wonder Rascal Flatts has quickly solidified themselves as legends in country music.

The only thing about this show that was a bit disappointing is the fact that it was basically a re-hash of the last tour. It was essentially a victory lap with the success of their Rewind album. They re-named this tour Riot after the single that was released from the Rewind album. But it had a lot of the same stage elements. It was at my venue friend this summer Irvine Meadows. I think I managed to see over 5 shows at Irvine Meadows this summer. Smashing Pumpkins, Marilyn Manson, Van Halen, Darius Rucker, Sublime w/Rome. I think Rascal Flatts brought me to Irvine Meadows for the last time this concert season.


Oh, they had two openers, some girl from The Voice, and Scotty McCreery who I believe won American Idol, or something like that. I have a personal aversion to these kinds of shows, so I'm no authority.

So, 100 concerts!!! that's pretty exciting, We are also 25 posts in to the blog. and WeGoToConcerts.BlogSpot.com is still growing as well.

12 comments:

  1. Its one hell of an accomplishment..... I have heard them twice.... they are great... concert tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the information about the concerts because, i usually go over there just because of fun. luton parking meet and greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th concert. That is surely an achievement. luton Meet And Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharing the experience with a great group of friends is good thing. Valet parking Luton

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my first time seeing Rascal Flats in a live concert its really amazing.UK Airport Parking deals

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt they are amazing performers and their shows are always on the top notch.
    secure airport parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  7. The set was not nearly as long as I could have hoped but performance was awesome.
    car parking at Heathrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always happy to follow this blog post. cool various posts here on friends in social media, various comments always fulfill my social media posts. many benefits, thanks writer, keeps the spirit.

    Mad Max Cack
    Auslogics Boostspeed 8 Key
    Zenmate Premium Crack
    Doom 4 Crack
    iExplorer Registration Code
    Avast Secureline VPN License
    Virtual DJ 10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once the tickets have been sold, the band gets their cut and the bills get paid. It's only then that the promoter gets what's left. For this reason, it's of the utmost importance to get as many paying customers in the door as possible.rap concert tickets

    ReplyDelete

Return Of The Dreads Tour

It's been too long. About 10 years since I last saw Rob Zombie .  The first time I had ever seen Rob Zombie was a one off show in at the...