Friday, May 22, 2015

We Will Be Back After These Messages...

So for the next month my girlfriend Alex is going to be over seas in Poland. Alex is first generation American so both her parents were born and raised in Poland. She's got lots of family over there and she has visited frequently for her whole life. Seeing as she is my concert buddy, and also the editor for my blog posts. I've decided it would be necessary to postpone posting full fledged posts, I might pop in with something here or there, just don't expect anything.

July 10th will be the return from the month long hiatus. I see The Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson on the 9th, so I will come back with a fresh concert review. And that's when the wheels really start to spin.

Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney in July
Van Halen in July

Kid Rock and Foreigner in August
Shania Twain In August 
AC/DC in September

And new to the list of upcoming concerts...
Luke Bryan In October

So stay classy ladies and gentlemen. I'll catch you on the flip side.

Oh... One last thing, I'll miss you Alex, I hope you make it there and back without being kidnapped by ISIS or Russia. See you when you get back!!!

4 comments:

  1. And we will be waiting........... like hell...... buy adult tickets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your car ‪parked at Best Meet & Greet Gatwick secure ‪parking location and save your car from airport parking issues.
    meet & greet gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to see Alex in London as I and everyone else grew with these great songs.
    Heathrow Airport Valet Parking

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has to go for a while doesn't mean that you cant post without her. Meet and greet car parking Manchester

    ReplyDelete

Return Of The Dreads Tour

It's been too long. About 10 years since I last saw Rob Zombie .  The first time I had ever seen Rob Zombie was a one off show in at the...